- Pair with 8 Cold Inserts
- Pony - Pair with 10 Cold Inserts
Suspensory Wraps provide coverage from just below the knee along the entire cannon, pastern and fetlock areas and rest on the coronary band covering the entire length of the suspensory ligament. Wraps fit both front and hind legs and are great for treating Suspensory Ligaments injury and Deep Digital Flexor Tendon problems. Daily use controls heat swelling & inflammation post workout.
- Easy to use Ice Horse® Wraps with reusable Cold Capture ice packs provide uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and heat starting from below the knee through the tendon, fetlock and pastern areas.
- Ice molds to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours - 3 x longer than gels or buckets of ice water
- Cold capture Ice packs are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Ice Horse Evendura Wraps are made with Quadrispan™ a non-neoprene anti migration fabric. Our unique breathable fabric keeps the wraps in place on the horses leg and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Specially placed Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
- If heat is recommended, use DEEP HEAT by IceHorse®.
WHEN USING ICE HORSE® PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND YOUR HORSE IS TIED SECURELY AND NOT LEFT UNATTENDED.
Submit your review
I purchased the Suspensory wraps to use on my QH . Because of her small size, the horse size were too large. Calling customer service with this company was a pleasant experience. Even when I had to leave a message, a return phone call was quickly received and all my questions were answered. The pony size wraps were shipped to me BEFORE I returned the horse size. I now use the wraps after every work out and have found them to work well. Thank you Ice Horse!
After competing with my horse at all day game shows where we run 6 patterns, I use Ice Horse products on all four of my horse's legs. I use the Suspensory Wraps on the front legs. The wraps cool down the legs fast and help reduce the wind puffs my horse has developed. The ice stays cold long, and the wraps stay put on my horse's legs. I will not leave home without these! I used them almost every weekend from May through October last summer, and they held up great!