From: $19.95 - $99.95
- 2-Pack Cold Inserts- 6" x 10"
- 4-Pack Cold Inserts- 6" x 10"
- 12-Pack Cold Inserts- 6" x 7"
- 4-Pack Cold Inserts- 6" x 7"
- 2-Pack Cold Inserts- 6" x 7"
- 12-Pack Cold Inserts-6" x 12"
- 12-Pack Cold Inserts - 6" x 10"
- 4-Pack Cold Inserts-6" x 12"
- 2-Pack Cold Inserts-6" x 12"
Available in three sizes:
- 6" x 12" fit IceRider® Wraps & ProTherapy Laminitis Boots
- 6" x 10" fit Standard IceHorse® Wraps
- 6" x 7" fit Pony Size Wraps
Reusable Cold Capsule™ inserts mold to the horses legs and provide continuous cold therapy for over two hours per application.
When the Cold Capsule™ inserts freeze, small ice crystals form. Fully-frozen, the pack is filled with small ice crystals which look and feel like soft flakey snow, are malleable and conform to the horse's body.
As the pack freezes and the ice crystals form, the pack expands slightly and needs to draw in air through the patented insert/bag vent. The vent is designed to resist liquid flow into or out of the insert.
The conversion of the liquid to solid, which occurs during freezing the insert, is what extends the time the bags stay below freezing. The patented formula of polymer granules eliminates the burning sensation associated with raw ice.
Cold Capsule™ inserts stay frozen for over two hours. After use the inserts can be re-frozen. After extensive use the inserts become chunky – this is how you know when it's time to replace them.
WHEN USING ICE HORSE® PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND YOUR HORSE IS SECURELY TIED AND NOT LEFT UNATTENDED.
DEEP HEAT™ by ICE HORSE®From:$19.95-$99.95