From: $75.00 - $125.00
- Open Box Single Pro Therapy Laminitis Boot- Large with 3 Cold Inserts
- Open Box Pair Pro Therapy Laminitis Boots- Large with 6 Cold Inserts
Pro Therapy Laminitis Boot by Ice Horse - Open Box
Save big on returned and like-new products before they are gone for good.
Quantities are limited.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES OF OPEN BOX ITEMS ARE FINAL.
Non-slip rubber sole features the ability to use with your choice of pad or wedge.
Cold Capsule inserts Velcro® directly onto boot—no more fiddling around with pockets.
Take the hassle out of cooling a horse's hoof!
The unique tri-fold design wraps the horse’s foot in ice from the Coronary Band to the toe providing cold compression therapy for the treatment of Laminitis and relief for stressed hooves or sore feet.
- Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction, and support, while elasticized straps keep the boot properly configured around the horse’s foot.
- Provides uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and heat of the Coronary band and hoof with no watery mess.
- Cold Capsule inserts mold to the horse's legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over two hours.
- Cold Capsule inserts are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Specially placed Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy—no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
What's My size?
|Boot Size||Shoe Size||Sole Width||Sole Length*|
|Small||00-1||up to 5.5 in/ 14 cm||up to 6.5 in/ 17 cm|
|Medium||2-3||up to 6.25 in/ 16 cm||up to 6.75 in/ 17.5 cm|
|Large||4-5||up to 6.75 in/ 17.25 cm||up to 7.5 in/ 19.5 cm|
|*Measure from heel to toe; do not include bulb.|
Submit your review