- Full Size - 10 Cold Inserts
- Pony Medium - with 14 Cold Inserts
- Pony Small - with 10 Cold Inserts
Designed to tackle equine back problems particularly common in performance horses. Contoured design provides maximum coverage from the withers and shoulder blades, along the spine and over the Sacroiliac joint.
Reusable Ice Inserts stay cold for over two hours allowing maximum penetration of cold therapy to deep muscle and connective tissue.
May be used with all the packs or in isolated sections to target specific areas.
- Easy to use Ice Horse® Back Blanket with reusable inserts provides uniform compression and coverage to reduce soreness, inflammation and heat.
- Ice packs mold to the horses back for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- Ice packs are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Surcingle’s are made with anti migration fabric. Our unique breathable fabric keeps the Back Blanket in place on the and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Specially designed Velcro closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
Back Blanket Horse: 51 inches long
Comes with ten 6" x 10" inch inserts
Back Blanket Pony/Medium: 44 inches long
Comes with fourteen 6" x 7" inserts
Back Blanket Pony/Small: 32 inches long
Comes with ten 6" x 7" inserts
To Measure: Start where the wither meets the horse or pony's back. The blanket should cover the croup for maximum effectiveness. If in doubt, order the longer model.
If heat is called for, try DEEP HEAT™ by Ice Horse®
WHEN USING ICE HORSE® PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND YOUR HORSE IS SECURELY TIED AND NOT LEFT UNATTENDED.