ICING MADE EASY
“ICE HORSE HELPS OUR HORSES RECOVER FROM A LONG CROSS COUNTRY RUN. THEIR UNIQUE PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED TO HELP PREVENT INJURY AND KEEP THE HORSES FRESH FOR THE NEXT PHASE.”
“Anytime we have jumped or galloped or gone cross country, we will put on our Ice Horse Wraps on for about 20 to 30 minutes to cool down their legs and tendons. This is our routine that we’ve used for many, many years.”
- #1 clinically recommended equine dry cryotherapy brand, trusted by veterinarians, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and farriers
- Unique Cold Capsule inserts are backed by science and research-proven to deliver fast acting, long lasting and deep penetrating pain relief for the treatment of inflammation from injury or workout
- Trusted by some of the world's best professional riders and trainers
- Wrap is made of Quadripsan, a heat-releasing compression fabric for superior performance and comfort
- Free yourself from the chore of cold hosing a fidgety horse. Reusable Cold Capsule inserts provides targeted, mess-free application.
- Tired of rock-hard ice packs? Once frozen, Cold Capsule inserts are filled with small ice crystals which look and feel like soft flakey snow, conform to the horse's body for maximum coverage and penetrates quickly for up to 2 hours of pain relief
Cool Down Like a Pro
Easy to use Ice Horse® Suspensory Wraps provide uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and provides coverage from just below the knee along the entire cannon, pastern and fetlock areas and rest on the coronary band covering the entire length of the suspensory ligament.